Home Masses Staff Information Pictures History CCD News Societies Ministries Social Services Associazione Scalabrini Bulletin Links
Home in Italiano Messe Staff Informazioni Fotografie Storia Catechismo Società Ministeri Servizi Sociali Associazione Scalabrini Bollettino Links
Home en Español Misas Staff Informaciones Fotografias Historia Catecismo Sociedades Ministerios Servicios Sociales Boletín Links

Free Social Services

If your immigration permanent resident card (green card) has been lost or is about to expire, or want to know if are eligible to become a USA citizen please contact the Social Service office at (408) 279-9805 or stop by on Thursday or Friday from 5:00 P.M. - 7:00 PM.